Coming Soon! Stock will be available in 2-3 weeks.
Ayurveda studies shows to store water in a copper vessel. It has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. Storing water in a copper vessel works as a purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms like molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful for the body. It also helps maintain body’s pH (acid-alkaline) balance. There are also numerous health benefits that have been attributed to drinking water stored in copper bottles.
- 1L water bottle
- Handmade copper waterbottle
- Leak proof cap and is joint free in it's make..
- When water is stored overnight in a copper water bottle the health benefits from the acienct Ayurvedic wisdom (known as "Tamra Jal" in Ayurvedic medicine) shows it helps with; reducing weight, healthy skin. improves digestion, join pain, and choloestterol. It is known as being anti-bacterial and anti-viral, acts as an effective anti-oxidant, improves immunity, supports good health, prevents aging, eliminates toxins and free radicals, and stimulates the brain.
- This product is handmade and imported from India.
Pure Copper Ayurveda Water Bottle
Recommended dose / usage:
Drinking water from copper vessel has numerous health benefits but this does not mean that you can drink this water all day long.
One can follow this ancient Ayurvedic practice. Please note this is only a rough guide and you may want to consult your health professional for specific details particularly if you have concurrent medical conditions:
Keep water in a copper vessel overnight by your bedside and drink this water first thing in the morning when you wake up. This particular practice is very useful in stimulating your bowel movements in the morning. This practice will keep your digestive system very healthy and set your metabolism for rest of the day. You will feel very refreshed and light every day.
Remember you should not drink this copper vessel water all year long. Once you start drinking water stored in a copper vessel you can continue this practice for three months and then take a break for one month (stop drinking water stored in the copper vessel). After a one month break, you can continue drinking water again from a copper vessel for next three months. This gives our body time to remove any excess copper deposited in our body. The body has its own mechanism of eliminating the excess of anything.
Caution: If you drink water that contains higher than normal levels of Copper, you may experience nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, or diarrhoea. Filtered water is always reccommended.
Taking care of Copper vessels.
Copper utensils stain and darken over a period of time. This happens naturally, due to a process called Oxidation.
Lemon and Salt Method:
This is the most traditional and easiest method of cleaning copper vessels. These two ingredients are easily available in any kitchen.
Simply take some salt in a bowl, cut a lemon in half and dip it into salt. Rub this lemon over the copper vessel. While doing this, gently squeeze the lemon so that lemon juice will mix with salt. Here, the salt will also act as a scrubber. Repeat this process until you cover the copper vessel completely. Once you are done you can clean it with your regular dishwasher and wash it thoroughly.
How to Clean Inside of Copper Bottle With Lemon and Salt:
To clean a copper bottle from the inside, just squeeze half a lemon into the bottle, and add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 a cup of water in it. Close the lid and shake the mixture thoroughly just like you shake your protein shake! Pour this mixture out and rinse the bottle with water. You will be amazed to see how your copper bottle is shining from inside too! To clean a copper bottle from the outside follow the instructions mentioned above.
Vinegar And Salt Method:
If lemons are not available to you, you can use vinegar instead. Mix 1 tablespoon salt with 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Let the salt dissolve and apply this mixture over the copper vessel with the help of a cotton ball or a cotton cloth and rub the vessel with it until stains are gone. Wash thoroughly with water. Make sure to dry these vessels completely with a cotton cloth to avoid stains building up by water again.
How to Clean Inside of Copper Bottle With Vinegar and Salt
To clean copper bottle from the inside, add 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 cup of water in it. Close the lid and shake the mixture thoroughly. Pour this mixture out and rise the bottle with fresh water.
Baking Soda Method:
Baking soda is a very good option for cleaning copper vessels. Instead of salt, you can use baking soda with lemon or vinegar and follow the same techniques mentioned in the above methods.
- Make sure to dry your utensils completely with cotton cloth after washing them with water. This will avoid stain build up on your copper vessel due to water again.
- When not in use always keep your copper vessel completely dry and always keep them in a dry place.
- You can also clean your copper vessel with regular dishwashing detergent before or after using above mentioned methods of cleaning.
- All of our copper water bottles are made of 100% pure high-grade food-safe copper. We don’t use any other metals, alloys or lining. All of our copper water bottles are of exceptional quality.
- I am whole copper bottles are pure and contain absolutely no toxic materials of any kind.
Disclaimer: I am whole do not take any responsibility of an untoward event in the use of these Copper vessels. We have ensured to deliver you a high quality product, free from any toxic chemicals or coatings. Please contact your health professional if you have concurrent medical condition.